Degreaser | LM-22938
- De-greasers are used for the removal of oil (usually from hair and skin) and oil based stains from leather.
- Generally, de-greasing products are solvent-based materials that turn into an absorbent powder.
- Apply de-greaser to the leather. It dissolves the oils. A white powder forms on the surface.
- The dissolved oil absorbs into the powder.
- Oil and grease that build up over time cannot be removed in a few minutes.
- Your patience is necessary to complete the job.
- Also, stains left untreated for a long time may have caused additional challenges like loss of color.
- Application of color products may be necessary.
- Use in a properly ventilated area. Read safety instructions.
Tags: Leather Master Degreaser